The New KickStart Wellness Hub
Liz and Rob are so excited to now have a lovingly created venue where they have the opportunity to share what they’ve each discovered on their own personal wellness journey’s.
They offer reiki treatments in the beautiful relaxing therapy rooms that have been created just for you, as well as hosting a variety of classes, practices, workshops and courses run by others in the versatile space at the new KickStart Wellness Hub.
Embark on your own unique wellness journey in the calm and welcoming space where you get the chance to relax, retreat, unwind, recover, heal, inspire, empower, discover and grow your mind, body and spirit.
Please see our Upcoming Events below to find out more about the full range of classes, practices, workshops and courses coming up over the next few weeks & months.
Upcoming Events At The Hub
Come And Join Us
KickStart Wellness Hub
68A Rochdale Road,
Parking – Ample free on-street parking is available surrounding the hub. Please park in a respectful manner.
Accessibility – Unfortunately the facilities are not suitable for wheelchair users as there are steps up to the entrance and two of the rooms – and the bathroom – are downstairs.
The KickStart Wellness Hub for Practitioners
Are you a lightworker, complimentary therapist, mind & body exercise coach, or have any Holistic skillset and looking for somewhere to practice in the Halifax area? If so, why not consider working from The Hub?
Our intention for The Hub is to make it the ‘go to place’ for anyone wanting to receive a holistic treatment, and of course in order to achieve this we need to have a team of practitioners and therapists who can deliver those treatments working from here.
The way in which we make this possible is by hiring out our three rooms on an hourly, half daily, or daily rate.
If the KickStart Wellness Hub could be the perfect space for you then please do check out look at our Room Hire Costs & Conditions just below – and please do Get in Touch for more details.
KickStart Wellness Hub Room Hire - Conditions & Costings
We offer our three beautiful rooms at very competitive rates. Please see our pricing table below.
Enlightenment – our largest room is a multifunctional space suitable for floor work such as Pilates, Tai-Chi and meditation. Equally the room lends itself to the delivery of workshops, talks and group trainings. There is static comfortable seating for up to 12 people and in addition we can provide additional seating for a further 20 people for workshops and talks.
The Basic Hire Rate for the Enlightenment room is £15/h
Our Treatment Rooms
Serenity – can be set up with a treatment bed or used for talking therapy.
The Basic Hire Rate for Serenity is £5/h
Tranquillity – is suitable for single or double treatments and can be used for talking therapy. The tranquil space can also cater for up to 6 people seated for workshops.
The Basic Hire Rate for this room is £5/h (when used as a 1 to 1 treatment room).
General Hub Facilities
When you book space with us, we will always ensure that the hub is a comfortable temperature and ready for you to set up in the way that works for you.
We will provide:
- Flip chart stand (You will need to provide your own paper and pens)
- Tea and coffee making facilities including consumables
- Blue tooth speaker system in all rooms (also allows connection via Aux Cable)
- Fridge, microwave, crockery and cutlery for up to 20 people
- Yoga mats (8 available) please encourage clients to bring their own for hygiene reasons
- Blankets (12 available) please encourage clients to bring their own for hygiene reasons
- Appropriate Public Liability Insurance must be held by anyone doing treatments, practices, workshops or courses. A copy of this will need to be presented before room hire can be provided
- Time booked includes arrival, set up and clearing up time. The room needs to be vacated by the time agreed at booking
- Rooms need to be left in the condition in which you found them
- If you use our crockery and/or tea and coffee making facilities please rinse and place items in the dishwasher
- If using oils for treatments please provide your own blankets and towels and ensure the floor area is protected
- You can use your own candles in the Hub, but if you do then you are entirely responsible (accept all liability) for their safe use and placement. For example, candles must not be left where they can be knocked over, or where items of clothing can pass through them. Used candles must be removed from the premises after the event and not placed in waste bins within the Hub
- The use of smudging and incense is acceptable in the Hub, but please ensure that your clients do not suffer from allergies or respiratory conditions in advance of using them. And please ensure that all ash is cleared away.
Booking Fees and Conditions
- Room fees have to be paid at time of booking
- Recurring bookings are to be paid one month in advance
- Cancellation notice should be provided at the earliest possible time.
Full Pricing Table
Our pricing table has been worked out to provide the best value for money for all who want to use it.
|Room||Per Hour||4 Hours||8 Hours|
(When Used For 1 to 1 Treatments)
(When Used For Workshops)
For Enlightenment and Tranquillity (when used for workshops), there are discounts for half day and daily usage.
Like To Know More?
Make the decision to kick-start your wellness today - get in touch with any questions you may have about our treatments, products, or events.
You can do so via the Contact Form here, email us directly to email@example.com, or call Rob on 07899 06 33 56 or Liz on 0788 301 0863
KickStart Wellness™ and Reiki Unbounded™ are Trademarked | Holy Fire Reiki® and Holy Fire Karuna Reiki® are Registered Trademarks of William Lee Rand and Reiki.Org